Wednesday, September 21, 2011

30-two

Today is my birthday. Not as hyped as it has been in the past. Maybe I am just happy with all that I have in my life that there isn't a need for anything big. Days like today really makes me think of all the things I am blessed with. Here are some things :)

1. My husband - I don't say it to the world enough because I don't need to... but he is an amazing father and husband. I couldn't ask for a more perfect partner to run this race we call life with. He makes me a better person and keeps me grounded. His passion and love for people amazes me and encourages me.



2. My sweet little boy. Again I don't say it to the world enough... (some things I feel are left private between our family hehe) but when he smiles and talks to me... I am reminded of God and His unending love for me. I am blessed.


3. My mom. She is great. I am blessed by her support and her encouragement. She always is on my side and will always fight for me!




4. My dad. Memory of his life keeps me going.




5. My siblings! Though we are far a part we are close at heart. We are FAMILY!





6. My in-laws. Always supportive and loves me as their own! I am blessed.



7. My community. I am blessed to be a part of something real. I am blessed to be a part of a working family.


8. My house group! Such a safe place and encouraging place. I am blessed to have grown in this group and just live life together!

9. My friends. I have the greatest friends. From my partner-in-crime from JolieJolie... my fashionista from Ellie Fun Day to close friends from previous jobs that I have had and dear friends far away from SoCal, PDX and Seattle... even ones out of the country!!! I am truly blessed that God showers me with amazing people and a great support group of friends! I never feel alone!







10. Grace Alliance Youth. It has been such a blessing to be a part of this group and to see them grow up. It's been over a year and what a blast it has been to talk and get to know all of them. I am blessed by them and encouraged by this generation of youth!




Thank you all for being a part of my life and for making who I am today. I have amazing people in my life!

Last year, I started Project 30-one. I was able to make about 10 - 12 items last year which was awesome. This year, I am continuing this but I am going to make 32 gifts for 32 strangers! :) I was inspired by this 

Instead of buying 32 gifts... I am going to make 32 gifts! That is like triple of what I did last year!!! But I have been praying how I can love my world around me. This is what I have been inspired to do this year. It is not going to be easy, especially with a little one, but I am excited to pray and give.

2 comments:

  1. Lise! I'm so privileged to be a part of your life and what God is doing!! Yay for 32!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet Lisa. We are all blessed to have you in our lives!

    ReplyDelete